The adaptation service offers a cost-effective and quality solution Economic basis for compliance with current safety regulations.
The adequacy of machinery, aims to maximize the safety of workers in the organization, minimizing the risk of incident for both the worker and the employer.
This is why the machinery is assigned one of the 4 SIL levels accordingly, adapting the safety measures to it.
Taking into account regulations such as ATEX for a correct equipment and environment in explosive atmospheres etc.
Tecelmac will implement the most appropriate security solutions to ensure that the machine meets the Essential Safety and Health Requirements based on a prior risk analysis.
- Equipment of machinery to CE
- Analysis of operation and current technical state of the machine
- Recovery and adaptation of machinery
- Mechanical safety systems
- Implementation of the concept of safety in electrical schematics
- Design and implementation of pneumatic and hydraulic safety components according to the category of your machine
- Realization of proposals with improvement proposals